Friday, January 7, 2011

Introduction to Duh Game Bored

Hey there! If you have stumbled upon this post, I'm pretty sure you would wanna know what Duh Game Bored is right? Well, the Duh Game Bored is a blog where I will talk about everything related to board games. If you just look at the name itself, it may look a bit funny and weird but when you pronounce it properly, it sounds like The Game Board. Am I right? Okay, so this is my new blog where all I give you updates on my upcoming board games that I make myself. Yes, this is supposed to be like a journal where I keep talking about the progress that I make with my homemade board games. It is possible to make you own board games. It's tremendously easier than making a video game and board game making can be fun too!

Other than that, Duh Game Bored will also have reviews of board games. I'm seriously in love with board games. In fact, I own 3 board games. Okay, it may not be that much but at least I have at least one board game right? In my small board game collection, I have the popular board game that everybody in the world should know which is Monopoly!!! I seriously love playing Monopoly. My Monopoly game is a slightly different. It is a Singapore version. Even though I lost the dice, chance cards and community chest cards, I found new ways to play with it. I also have Boggle which is a popular word search game and I have UNO. Not really a board game but I love this game. 

Most probably, I will also buy new board games. Such as Monopoly Deal card game, Payday travel version and Jenga. I may or may not review these games. That depends on my wallet. Oh and one more thing, Duh Game Bored will also be used to sell my homemade board games. I will try my best to make it professionally made. So join me in the next few weeks and I hope to catch up with you, the reader, in future updates. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment