Friday, January 7, 2011

LEAKED RossMossy instruction manual!!!!


Several photos of an alleged upcoming board game have been leaked on the internet! Upon closer inspection, the board game apparently has a fast food theme. Okay I kid I kid! They're not leak photos that I found on the web. These 'leaked' photos are apparently mine. If you read technology blogs, you will know that most of them have these leaked photos of upcoming gadgets right? Okay, back to the topic. Last December, I had an idea for a homemade board game and so I took out a piece of paper and wrote the manual for it. They're not final. I need to do some tweaking and also I need to write out the instructions in the computer and print it out.

By the way, I forgot to tell you the name of my upcoming homemade board game. It's called RossMossy. I have chosen this name because the name is catchy and easy to remember plus if its a real fast food name, I don't think it will get ridiculed. In one of the photos, you can see that the name of the board game is Fricky Food and not RossMossy. That's just the working title and RossMossy will be the official name. I can't really give you a lot of details of the game but here it goes!

RossMossy is a board game that doesn't require a board and tokens. Instead, all you get in the box are papier mache fast food parts, a Spin Wheel, in-game currency and action cards along with the instructions manual and the tray for the currency. It has a fast food theme. When you spin the wheel on the Spin Wheel, you will see lots of colours. When the arrow points to one of the colours, the player has to get an action card which matches the colour. (e.g. arrow points red, get red coloured action card.) I'll give you further details in the next post. In the meantime, check out the photos of the instruction manual and product design! Oh and sorry for the blurry pictures. I wish I have a better camera with good stabilisation.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment