Monday, January 24, 2011

Monopoly and Scrabble Chocolates???


You have heard of Scrabble right? Well, this is something different. It's chocolate Scrabble! I stumbled upon this sweet treat when I was shopping in the grocery store in Singapore. Actually, I don't really know the contents of this box of chocolates. But it seems to me that the letters are made out of chocolates and you can just open up the wrapper and just eat it! That's pretty much it actually! I am not sure if this is playable. All I did was taking photos since that was the first time I have seen such things. I didn't actually buy it as it was kinda "special". Oh don't forget to check out all the photos of the frontside and backside of the Scrabble and Monopoly chocolates. Available at all NTUC Fairprice grocery stores in Singapore.



No comments:

Post a Comment